Re: what does a debian kid look like?

Ok, im 21, from Mexico. I am currently attending college -
computer science, of course :) - in Mérida, Yucatán, but im a
Cancun native. :)

I love Operating systems (playing with EVERY os i can get my
hands on), and started using Linux back when i was 18, my first
distro was Caldera, and back in that time, it sucked really hard. I
"re-took" linux by the horns about 6 months ago, and now i love it.
:) Im _very_ new to Debian (less than a month) but so far, so good.
guess i found my home at last. ;)

I Have Debian and WinME on dualboot on my desktop ,and
Mandrake and XP on my laptop, i want to install OpenBSD as well
on my lap.

Cheers!
Camilo