Cinalerra

Cinalerra is the successor to Broadcast 2000.

It does not compile on my Testing system.  The following is similar to what
I posted at the SourceForge site for it
(www.sourceforge.net/projects/heroines), where no one could offer any help:

gcc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations
make[5]: *** [create.lo] Error 1

make[5]: *** [rgb_yuv.lo] Error 1
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

And, not to be too repetitive, a bunch of missing files where the errors
look like this:

esd.h:3: audiofile.h: No such file or directory
In file included from esd-server.h:5,
from clients.c:1:
esd.h:3: audiofile.h: No such file or directory

Also missing are tga.h, bmp.h, and png.h.

And finally, I get:

make[2]: *** [OUTPUT_THEME] Error 127

And, of course, no executable is created and make install fails.

I'm sure there's some package I need to install to make this work flawlessly
-- but I'm not a C programmer, and I don't know which one. There don't
appear to be any precompiled binaries. So I'm asking for assistance. What do
I need to install to get this useful-looking program to compile?
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum