Re: Looking for lib's

Thanks for the fast/gentle/imformative reply. I was trying to apt-get the
package without the 2.8 DUH! When I said I was tring to get the package from
my local mirror, I ment my mirror on my local lan no on the machine I want to
run the virus scanner. The  scanner is now running, on to the next task.

Thanks very much,
John

BTW does anybody know if there are any MySQL.deb packages available? I mirror
the MySQL site, but they do not seem to have one (this is for another
machine).