Re: ? .bashrc and .bash_profile and PATH

you might want to check out the package sysprofile (apt-get install sysprofile) but it is only
available for testing and unstable.

generally though you can set PATH in /etc/profile for all users to use when they log in.

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 04:13:10PM -0800, Paul E Condon decided to write thus: