Re: APT failing installing kdebase-crypto on Woody

also sprach Pontus Edvardsson <pontus.edvardsson@bredband.net> [2002.01.03.2235 +0100]:
> I'm trying to install and enable SSL on my Woody (2.4.17) without luck.
> I've tried a few times now, and everytime the following error occurs... I
> installed OpenSSL wich went fine, thinking that would help, but didn't.
> Please tell me what can be done? How do I fix it or where can I find info
> about it?

please do make an effort to read the archives and/or bugreports on a
package, before you post to the list. this question has been asked a
number of times!

anyway, it's a bug and it's been filed, and it's been fixed, so either
jist --force-overwrite, wait until it reaches woody, or get
kdebase3-crypto from unstable...

you will be run over by a beer truck.