oberon in linux?

Hi!

I would like to know if there is any way of using oberon on linux? Since
the faculty which I am a student of has a class called Programing 1,
which teaches the use of Oberon as a object programming language. I
would like to pass the class without the need to install windows on any
of my computers, so I would really like to find an alternative in linux.
For now I have found oo2c, which has built a binary from my code, but
that binary just did nothing when executed, and I found an oberon
program for linux, which has a gui, but does seem to not create any
binaries, it compiles the program and tells you if there were any errors
during the compilation, but the output of the program is not shown.
(Since the classes havent started yet officially, I am just testing the
 environment, and I don't know how to code in oberon yet, but I have
 written a simple helo world type of app, the source is appended, could
 someone check if it is even written correctly?)
Can anyone enlighten me about this? Can I learn oberon under linux also?

THX in advance!

Bostjan
--
[*] Boštjan Müller - neonatus@neonatus.net - http://neonatus.net/~neonatus [*]