Re: Sawmill: Adjusting Mouse Sensitivity

"Steve Dondley" <stevedondley@mediaone.net> writes:

> I have X installed with Sawmill as my window manager.  That's all I need at
> this point since I mostly use X for Netscape.

xset m a t

a is the acceleration, t is the threshold. Normal acceleration is 1, but
if it moves more than t pixels within a certain amount of time, it
accelerates to a. Tune the a and t to your liking. I use 2 and 4 (i.e.,
xset m 2 4)

--
Dave Carrigan (dave@rudedog.org)            | Yow! I'm young..  I'm HEALTHY..
UNIX-Apache-Perl-Linux-Firewalls-LDAP-C-DNS | I can HIKE THRU CAPT GROGAN'S