Re: [OT] sql database webmail?

Sorry, but I do not quite understand. If I use imapd with SQL database
support (what's a good one that does this?), don't I still need to
create user accounts on the system so the smtp server can deliver to
the user directory (or some other location).

I'm actually looking for a web mail that does its own user account
management. Does such a thing exist?

IMP doesn't.