Re: Create install-CD from /var/cache/apt?

Further to my previous post in this thread about apt-move, I have now got
apt-move to also put the packages I installed from the testing Debian
distribution into my local partial mirror.

All that is required is that /etc/apt/sources.list is pointed to
appropriate sources for the testing distribution, and that the following
setting is made in /etc/apt-move.conf:

DIST=testing

then

apt-move -v update

did the trick.  My local mirror now includes packages from both the stable
and testing distribution in the appropriate directories.

George Karaolides       8, Costakis Pantelides St.,
tel:   +35 79 68 08 86                   Strovolos,
email: george@karaolides.com       Nicosia CY 2057,
web:   www.karaolides.com      Republic  of Cyprus