Re: Reiserfs in kernel2.4.7

Am Donnerstag, den 02. August 2001 06:53:08 schrieb Gary L. Dolan:
> On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 06:01:16PM +0800, Liu Tao wrote:
> > Yes, I see.
> > Thank you all.
> >
> > And I like this maillist more and more :-)

> > > Answer "Yes" to, I believe, the first question it asks you
> > > about... Something about experimental or development
> > > configurating.
>
> In the file systems section of the config file there is also
> a flag that appears in my config file as CONFIG_REISERFS_FS=y

Reiserfs still is flagged as expermintal, You can change this in
fs/Config.in:

  dep_tristate 'Reiserfs support' CONFIG_REISERFS_FS $CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL
  dep_mbool '  Have reiserfs do extra internal checking' CONFIG_REISERFS_CHECK $CONFIG_REISERFS_FS $CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL

remove '$CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL' from both lines. Then reisefs-options
will show up even if you havn't set 'Code maturity level options' to
'Prompt for development and/or incomplete code/drivers'.

	MfG
	bmg

--
"Des is völlig wurscht, was heut beschlos- | M G Berberich
 sen wird: I bin sowieso dagegn!"          | berberic@fmi.uni-passau.de