Re: Ethernet

Sebastiaan,

Basically I have got a perl script that download stock prices daily from NASDAQ.
I give it the url of NASDAQ, in a perl script, it goes to the N site and downloads closing prices.

something like a urlget->blah-blah-diblah.html

This used to work on a SunOS box with no problem...

Moving to a win98SE/debian, it just stopped working.

I had to use Win 98SE, becasue my ADSL needs windows. If BT's cable modem supported on linux yet?
I will change immediately, I just hate zonealarm for I believe it is the bane of my present predicament.

There is no HOW-To on ZA as well. That is not good, for a free product.

That NAT and proxy question threw me. It is ZA, so I guess it must be a proxy one, he does no
transalation whatsoever, just a program that causes loads of headache

|   Ade Talabi    | Internet:     adetalabi@clara.co.uk        |
|  ::SELLFOTO::   | Web Page:     http://www.net-africa.com    |