RE: Internet Connection Sharing [was: Re: Ethernet]

It is not only better as far as reliability of connection, but it is more
secure... particularly if you have sharing bound to TCP/IP on your windows
box.

With Debian you have much greater control of input/output/forwarding access
than you do with windows (does windows actualy have any real security ?)

When you masquerade onto the internet, they cannot initiate a connections to
your win95 machine from the internet making it more secure.

Ian