Attaching to a Novell server through linux.

Hi,

I have an intranet server currently running on Win95, which has links to
selected files on a Novell Server (E.g User and Tech manuals, Release notes
etc)  It is running scripts wriiten in java.
I would like to move this setup to linux (for stability reasons).
Is it possible to attach a linux machine running apache to a Novell Server ?
Is it possible to attach to a Novell Server from a linux  machine using IPX
?
We do not realy want to move away from IPX or Novell as it has been
EXTREMELY stable and given us absolutely zero downtime over the past 5 years
running 24 7.

Thanks

Ian