Re: stalling ppp

Yeah, but try talking with Concentric about that!! After several emails
back and forth, they finally told me that they in "no way, shape or form,
support Linux" and that if I was having problems it was up to me to fix
them. Adding nobsdcomp and nodeflate in the options fixed my problem.
Thanks. And thanks for nothing, Concentric.

John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org>@dhh.gt.org> on 08/01/2001 10:08:41 AM

Sent by:  <john@dhh.gt.org>