Re: home and end keys not working in xterm

Mike> I've migrated to a newer HDD, which I installed with potato, and
Mike> upgraded to testing. Now I have most of my stuff on this drive,
Mike> and I've noticed that the home and end keys no longer work on
Mike> the command line in xterms. Still works in the non-X console,
Mike> though. What do I need to mess with to get this working?

Add these lines to /etc/inputrc:
"\e[1~": beginning-of-line
"\e[3~": delete-char
"\e[4~": end-of-line