Re: mail server question

On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 08:45:44PM -0400, Richard A Nelson wrote:
<SNIP>
> Hrm, I'd think about sending questions to sendmail@debian.org...  Oh,
> wait that'd be routed to me ;-}
>
> This is the configuration I run at home (fetchmail/sendmail/procmail) -
> I'll be happy to help in anyway I can.
>
> Send me your current sendmail.mc, what kind of rewriting you'd like to
> have, and any local files (genericstable, virtusertable, etc).
>
> --
> Rick Nelson
<SNIP>

Hey.

Don't mean to intrude, but there was a post from a user in Norway with
a similar problem, namely getting his genericstable working.  I have
been trying this myself, but am unable to help him.  Is there a list
dedicated to sendmail users (as opposed to harrassing the maintainers
themselves)?

I can repost this user's info if you/anyone would like.

Oh, yeah... my genericstable is screwed, too, apparently.  It's evident
by the lack of userid rewriting in the envelope (as compared to the From:
field courtesy of Mutt).

Cheers,
--
Mike Pfleger

There's seventy brilliant people on earth.
Where are they hiding?
"Yashar" -Cabaret Voltaire (off of "2x45")