Backwards compatibility

Hi all,

I have a quick question regarding installing php4-xml.

My system is Woody with a few Sid packages.

Including php4 4.0.6-1.

When i try to install php4-xml i get the following error:

  php4-xml: Depends: php4 (= 4.0.3pl1-0potato1.1) but it is not going to be
installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

So my question is can someone tell me or point me to a link telling how i
would install this package with backwards compatibility? Is there a deb out
there someone has made that i can use or are there plans to release the new
package soon?

Thanks for your time,

CM