Re: CVSup equiv. in debian

$ apt-cache show cvsup
Package: cvsup
Section: net
Installed-Size: 909
Maintainer: Mike Goldman <whig@by.net>
Architecture: i386
Version: 16.1-3
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1.2), libpm3, libpm3-extra, libz1, xlib6g, xlib6g (>= 3.3.5)
Filename: dists/potato/main/binary-i386/net/cvsup_16.1-3.deb
Size: 323912
MD5sum: bc9d4d5ca299982458f2ed0d9e9a9b2c
 CVSup is a software package for distributing and updating collections
 of files across a network.  It can efficiently and accurately mirror
 all types of files, including sources, binaries, hard links, symbolic
 links, and even device nodes.  CVSup's streaming communication
 protocol and multithreaded architecture make it most likely the
 fastest mirroring tool in existence today.  In addition to being
 a great general-purpose mirroring tool, CVSup includes special
 features and optimizations specifically tailored to CVS repositories.
$