oki4daemon

Alrighty then,

Well, there's this'ere Okipage 8w lite that I have; we've also got one at
work, and I would really like to make both of them work. I'm okay with
using oki4drv in the following manner: print whatever it is that I want to
waste paper on to a postscript file, then print it with something like
"fakeroot oki4drv necromemecon.ps". At work, however, the machine that
uses the printer is firmly in the hands of the "selfish, fucked up lusers
Gates spawned into existence to replace the computer-literate". That is a
source of great grief; however, the management has nothing against that
machine running Debian, provided the domesticated primates that use are
able to use a browser and print whatever it is that they want simply via
pressing the print button. The daemon patch, however, turned out to be
more arcane than what my fried space cadet's brain could possibly
digest. Any experience with using it, anyone? Recommendations?

L-ov-e,

Pope Mickey XXIII, Patron Saint Ov Llamas

 " One man with a dream, at pleasure,
   Shall go forth and conquer a crown;
   And three with a new song's measure
   Can trample an empire down. "