Linux Expo 2001

Need a plasma screen on your Linux Expo stand?

£430 + VAT is all it takes to secure the latest 42" plasma screen delivered,
set-up
and insured on your stand with all necessary cables and connections for the
duration of the show . No hidden extras, we'll even collect at the end of
the show. Contact us to take advantage of this very special offer, available
only while stock lasts.

We are Phenomenon, a number one provider of plasma screens, LCD screens and
DLP/LCD projectors. We have a huge range of the latest equipment, a
mind-boggling array of accessories and an award winning technical department
- Everything to ensure that your presentation is remembered long after the
event finishes.

For more information on this and other products and services we provide,
please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes

Victoria Carson

Phenomenon Ltd