Re: One For The Record Books

on Wed, May 30, 2001 at 08:19:25PM -0400, Mike (reznaeous@adelphia.net) wrote:
> Vinod Kurup wrote:
> > On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 03:10:53PM -0500, will trillich wrote:
> > > i once got an answer that predated my question, but temporal
> > > displacement notwithstanding, it was attributable to borked
> > > clock settings.
> >
> > I need to get myself one of those temporal displacement machines. When's
> > that going to get into 'testing'?
>
> They should go into testing around 2035, and should then be in retail
> outlets sometime around October of 2002.

...the product name will be, naturally, TDM-2001.  It will *actually* be
available on the street in 2000, though early review versions will be
widely used by late 1999.  Hype is scheduled to begin approximately
three years prior to the *planned* ship date of 1998 (note the otherwise
unmentioned product rebranding that's occured due to slippage), in 1995.

All of this work is proceeding as per schedule.  With the exception of
this announcement, which follows the preceeding discussion by two weeks
due to a temporary, but utterly unrelated, space-time anomoly.

   Disclaimer:          http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/