Networking problem (SAMBA???)

Hello!!

	I have a GenuineIntel, Pentium 100. I use this machine as server, with
Samba, to serve printer, and files. I have also an other machine
(identical) as router and www server. But the problem is that some times
the win98 machines stops viewing the network, put I still have IP
conexion. And if I try to make, from any win machine. a telnet to any
linux, it takes years to get the prompt.

	By the way I am using debian 2.2 and samba 2.07.

	Any sugestion?

	Thanks all, for your help

		Angel