Re: Xmame

>I'm running Debian unstable and just downloaded all of the Xmame .debs.
>Unfortunately I can't get Xmame to run. It seems as though the executables
>were not included in the packages. Am I losing my mind or has anyone else
>experienced this problem?

IIRC (I'm not in front of my Debian box), there is a base XMame package and then
a seperate package for each type of display available (X11, SVGA, glide, SDL,
etc). You'll need to download one of the display packages. Do a "apt-cache
search xmame" to see the available packages. For me, "xmame.x11" is the actual
executable I use.

Scott