Re: Re. Total Confusion

I really don't think it's a BIOS issue, particularly since you can dial up
using other OSes.  I"ve asked the following several times and you haven't
responded; I'll ask once more, then shut up, assuming that non-response
means you're not interested in following through.

- What's the output of lsmod?
- Once you connect, what's the output of:
        ipchains -a
        route -n
        nslookup www.debian.org
        ping -c5 198.186.203.20
        traceroute 198.186.203.20

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
    Asst Professor of Sociology, U of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA