Re: xscreensaver

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 06:28:58PM -0500, ktb wrote:
:Try -
:exec xscreensaver &
:kent

NO DON"T DO IT!

This will stop processing the file and make the screensaver the last
thing that executes (ie no window manager) and if you close the
screensaver you Xwindows session will exit.

Only "exec" a windowmanager, unless you really want to do some thing
odd.

Sorry to shout, but I saw someone "exec xsetroot" which ofcourse
promptly closed the Xsession after changing the background color, and
they had a hell of a time figuring out "why X was crashing"