Re: Xemacs21-gtk - build against stable.

Its been a while since I built it but what I remember is that yes it took some special packages none of which were hard to find (links off of his
page and looking with dselect) and it compiled with no problems the first time (after I had all of the packages installed). I've been using it
for a couple of months now with no problems. Yes I know eye-kandy shouldn't matter but changing themes does help with boredom.

Dana S. Wheeler
dwheeler@gte.net

--
Maintain a humble awe in all things of God and a cynical skepticism in all things of man.