Re: Correct permissions for lpd spool dir?

Osamu Aoki wrote:

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 03:19:17PM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:

I suspect that these are not the correct permissions. Can anyone verify or deny my suspicions, and if I'm right, can anyone provide me with the correct permissions?

checkpc -f will check and correct such things.

And if you use current package's /etc/init.d script as is, this command
is run everytime LPRng is booted/restarted.  (I think,...)

Thanks Ethan & Osamu!

Kent