Re: apache startup script

Hi, good suggestion but already attempted this.  This does provide dpkg with
what it wants to continue with the apache install and go through the
usual configuration of the same yet, when all is configured and done,
the apache startup script is still 0 bytes, ie. I still don't get
the startup script back.  Any other ideas?

Paul

  --received from Moritz Schulte--