Re: library missing when installing MySQL

Henrik Jensen <hj@netwerk.dk> wrote:

> I also tried 'apt-get install libncurses5-dev' - this couldn´t be found, and
> 'apt-get install libncurses-dev' gave me something like "package
> libncurses-dev has no version [...]"
>
> Am I using the right commands?

On my potato CDs libncurses5-dev is on CD #3. You might not
have the contents of this in your apt-cache? Try apt-cdrom -add
and insert this CD.

Regards,

Morten

--
"Either we live by accident and die by accident, or we live by plan and
 die by plan."                                        (Thornton Wilder)