Re: The Heart Is An Open Source: A Romance

Hey,

Just wanted to let you know that postfix is the greatest thing that ever hap-
pened to mail.  Setup was incredibly easy (i wasn't good enough to get send-
mail working on my server), but postfix was up and *working* in five minutes,
without even reading any doc (which could be a bad thing...)

Oh yeah, could someone send me a copy of that letter, it seems that i accidentally deleted it before getting a chance to read...

Cameron Matheson