Re: [Cooker] using cdrecord to record regular file, but can not mount

eric <lshih@qwest.net> writes:

> Dear Linux user;
>
>   I use cdrecord to record regular file like try.c
> but then after it down, I can keep can not mount it
> it keep complain wrong fs type
>
> need your help

You must create a special filesystem to put file on a CD,
with mkisofs, if you burn directly file to CDs, you can get them
back by doing cat /dev/cdrom > try.c, but you will not get
avantages of the iso9660 filesystems, with checksums for
example, as CDs are likely to have their surface altered.

--
Warly