pstree problem on woody

Hi!

Has anyone's pstree command stopped working when upgrading from potato to woody
(and to kernel 2.4.x). I have two systems - one is debian woody and other
debian sid. On sid pstree runs just fine, but on woody pstree gives absolutely
no output, not even an error. Both systems are running on reiser and kernel
2.4.3. Does anyone know anything I could do to make pstree work (I even compied
the .deb package from unstable's source version 20.1), but still the same
problem.

THX in advance!

Bostjan
--