Re: Surely someone must have a solution to my recording problem?

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 10:32:44AM +0000, Barry Samuels wrote:

> I have tried recording using a number of different Linux
> applications (e.g. khdrec, kmedia, krecord, gramofile) for
> recording together with different mixers ( e.g. kmix, aumix ) and
> various versions of the Emu modules but all to no avail.

I have tried yarec long ago, but I can really not say how good it is
because I only experimented a little bit with recording.  At that time
it was version 0.65.  I can not remember where I downloaded it from,
but it should not be to difficult to find.  Somebody who used Redhat
at that time recommended it.

Johann
--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 082 782 0336 / 023 55 11 568
     "But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich