Re: Is there a nice graphical front end available for gpg or pgp ?

> I am looking for a graphical front end for gpg and or pgp. Possibly qt or gtk
> based. Is geheimnis packaged already ?

Check out the GnuPG home page at http://www.gnupg.org/, it has a list of many front-ends available.  Then just use the "search" function in dselect with the name of the package, if you're lucky it'll exist.  <flamebait mode="shameless">Until Debian has a functionally structured package repository there isn't really a better solution.</flamebait>

At least one of them has a Debian package (gpgp), but gpgp is ... well, just oozing with opportunities for features, shall we say.
--
Sam Vilain, sam@vilain.net        WWW: http://sam.vilain.net/
GPG public key: http://sam.vilain.net/sam.asc