Official Debian

Debian Warriors,

	Some time back I found a book listing titled 	Official Debian
GNU/LInux 2.0
							Linux 3 CD-ROM with
new manual

	Does anyone know where I can purchase this book?  I cannot find it
today with any of the on-line book sellers.

	What I really need is a complete distribution of Debian on CD/s
along with a book that takes the pain out of installing this distribution.
The CD in the back of my book - Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 Unleashed appears to be
bad and there is no point of contact to ask questions.

Thanks,

John D. Holp