Re: Changing screen size along with screen resolution?

On Tue, Dec 26, 2000 at 09:11:06PM -0600, Richard Cobbe wrote:
> Lo, on Tuesday, December 26, Lance Simmons did write:

> > > does the game support fullscreen?
> >
> > Yes, it does.

Actually, I may have been wrong when I said Heroes 3 supported
fullscreen, because I had failed to install the update patch for Heroes
3. (On my old RedHat installation, I'd installed the patch.) Now I've
installed it, and fullscreen worked fine. I don't know (or any longer
care) what the problem was with the unpatched version.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

--
Lance Simmons