Re: dist upgrade

On Tue, Jan 02, 2001 at 04:16:12PM -0800, Pann McCuaig wrote:

> You don't want dist-upgrade. You're not upgrading from one release to
> the next (potato to woody, for example), you're just making potato
> current. apt-get upgrade is what you want.

1. AFAIK there is no difference in upgrading several packages or a
complete release, it just depends on the paths.
I have done several dist-upgrades and still have a perfectly clean
potato system.

2. I did not ask this qouestion anyway so please reply to the original
mail.

3. Please fix your qouting.

Phil