broken woddy "Packages" file on mirror

Hi!

I wanted to install the woody package bluefish_0.6 (which I found on an
australian mirror _only_) on my potato system, but apt-get mysteriously
didn't "see" the package. It took me quite a while to find out that the
file "Packages" from this mirror still contains a description of
bluefish_0.3, so apt-get thought I had already the newest version. This
was the only mirror I found bluefish_0.6 on, so simply changing to
another mirror won't help (I guess).
What can I do now? Do I have to download all of the Packages on which
bluefish_0.6 depends and resolve the dependencies by installing them in
the right order with dpkg -i? Any other suggestions?

Thanx, Andy 8-)