Re: Location of gtk-config?

I think the gtk dev files are included in a libgdk-dev package. I'm not sure of the exact name of the package but I remember that I've already fight to find this gtk-config.
The problem is that I don't how to fing the (uninstalled) package name containing a specified file. I know how to do that for installed packages but when you need a file it's useless. The only other solution is to download a lot of Contents files and grep these files.

Christophe