Problems starting Netscape v4.76

Sydney, 12 january 2001

Hi,

Just installed Debian 2.2.17.

ftp-ed communicator-v476-us.X86-unknown-linux2.2.tar.gz and
installed in /usr/local/netscape.

When I try to start, I am getting the following error message:

./netscape: error in loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.1.so.2:

So, some of the libraries are missing.  From where I can get the
missing libraries, and how do I install them?

NB: This is a three CD distribution (from EverythingLinux.com.au).
New to Linux and Debian.

Regards,

Ioan Nemes
inemes@transylvania.com.au