Re: Running something in a terminal

On Mon, Jan 01, 2001 at 05:26:04AM -0600, thus spake Rob VanFleet:

> Sorry, did some pasting in my last message and I guess I mucked things
> up a bit.  Any particular reason as to 72?  I was originally wrapping at
> 79 chars, which seemed to work well enough (no one complained at least).

This is only a vague recollection but I think that over 8o can cause
problems with some mail programs. Those of us with small screens and large
fonts might prefer 70-72 ;-0

Glyn M

       * "The soul is greater than the hum of it's parts. " *
       *                 Douglas Hoftstatder                *