Re: OT: Language War (Re: "C" Manual)

Hi

Joyner's article is very old. Has he updated it recently?

I didn't care much for Joyner's article either, but I learned a
great deal about C++ from reading it.

If you want or need to deal with the hardware, then you should use a
language that permits this access. If not, then by what ever you
hold holy, choose a language that insulates you from the hardware.

You choose your advice by choosing your advisor. If you don't
believe me, consider asking a Priest about birth control.

Eiffel, Java, Ada fill this bill of a language that insulates from
the hardware.

--David

Listen folks, you choose your advice by choosing your advior. On