lilo warning

I just did an upgrade on my woody machine using

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

and after make a minor mod to my lilo.conf, and running lilo, I
get the follow error:

Warning: Int 0x13 function 8 and function 0x48 return different
head/sector geometries for BIOS drive 0x80
Added Linux
Added LinuxOLD
Added Windows *

I had no problems prior to this upgrade to verion 22.1 and my
/etc/lilo.conf is as follows:

<bof>
lba32
boot=/dev/hda
root=/dev/hda4
install=/boot/boot.b
map=/boot/map
prompt
delay=100
timeout=100
vga=ask
default=Windows

image=/vmlinuz
	label=Linux
	read-only

image=/vmlinuz.old
	label=LinuxOLD
	read-only
	optional

other=/dev/hda1
	label=Windows
<eof>

The minor change I made was 'vga=ask' from 'vga=normal', and
rebooting proves this change did not take, since I don't get
asked for a vga mode during boot.

I haven't yet found any answers searching the Internet and
reading docs.  So any help will be appreciated.

thanks,
jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer