Re: again CD-burning probs

Hi

have you checked your memory, i say maybe there is one module with contact problems. In my computer everytime i open it, remove the memory and change my cdrecord drive act just like your, then i open him again and double check everything. And he start work again. Well this seen crazy to me but it worst a try !!

marcelo~