Permission probs with apt/dpkg (was: Cannot remove cocoon-lib and gtk-engines-*)

Sorry for this fullquote followup to my own message. Maybe a hint.

I moved /var/lib to an other partition and made a symlink to /var

Did I something wrong? Maybe this screwed up permissions in the
dpkg-archive?

--
Y2K-Bug: Jelzin rechtzeitig abgeschaltet
http://www.sudelbuch.de/1999/19991231.html