Re: All Debian CDs..

On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 04:32:15PM -0800, Petre Daniel wrote:
| Heyah,so i got the binary cds 1,2,3 the non-us and now i am downloading 2
| extra cds from ftp.fsn.hu
| Are there more?

There is a total of 7 cds floating around.  There are 3 binary and 3
source cds, and (as you've noticed) one of the binary cds lacks
encryption stuff.

| Where arethe source cds?

cdimage.debian.org has instructions for making your own

| http:// or ftp:// please..

The only http and/or ftp site I know of is linuxiso.org, but I don't
know if they have source cds.

Instead just read (some of) the docs on cdimage.debian.org and rsync
an image.

-D

--

Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers,
and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.