[root@mysql.cc: Problem with ATI Radeon Mobile]

If someone could help this person out I'd appreciate it.

I hope this "root" reads his mail...

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    America is at that awkward stage.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    It's too late to work within the

Ive buyed a new Compaq Laptop with an ATI Radeon Mobile (32mb, AGP).
I configured Xfree 4.1.1 with dpkg-reconfigure xfree86-server.

I think configuration is ok, but when I start he always says:

(II) Primary Device is: PCI 01:00:0
(II) ATI:  Candidate "Device" section "Radeon Mobile".
(EE) No devices detected.

Fatal server error:
no screens found

You can grab my config at http://mysql.cc/XF86Config-4 and the
complete error log at http://mysql.cc/XFree86.0.log

Can it be possible that Xfree is not supporting my Graphicscard?
Please help me i dont now what the problem would is :(

greets
Markus Hoffelner