Debian Testing on Dell Latitude XPi 133ST

I just got my used laptop, and I put debian testing on because I don't
have to get a cdrom drive or pay $100 bucks extra. The problem now is
that X version 4 is behaving funny. For example, whenever I move the
window it blackens, and I have to switch to another virtual desktop to
get it fixed. Also I noticed that at about 1/5 of the screen away from
the right hand side, the cursor cannot click on a 1.5cm vertical band,
and when I move the cursor accross, the cursor kind of doubles to the
other side.
Any help would be appreciated. This laptop uses the NeoMagic 2070
chipset.

Calyth