Re: Using Sendmail as a relay

hi ya andrew

i assume you mean you wanna send/receive emails from your
own machines  and  reject incoming emails from spammers to be sent out

define your domains you wanna use in
	/etc/mail/local-host-names ( aka sendmail.cw )

you might need to define relay_allow

define access
	- those you wanna accept mail from
	- those you wanna reject any mail from ...

in relay-domains put the ip# you wanna allow to relay emails from

- make the database of those files
- restart sendmail

more tweeking with the files in /etc/mail might be needed

-- yeah..very messy way of doing things...

-- email me offline if you need more sendmail info...
   and if you need sendmail working instead of exim

have fun linuxing
alvin