Re: where did zless go?

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 03:03:48PM -0500, Jerome Acks Jr wrote:
> Rick Pasotto wrote:
>
> >Did a bunch of upgrading to woody yesterday and now find that
> >'zless' is missing. Which upgrade deleted it and why?
>
> It's still in gzip package. Do you have gzip installed?

The problem was that it moved from /usr/bin/zless to /bin/zless and one
of my console shells still had it hashed to /usr/bin where it no longer
was.

If this change is mentioned in the changelog, I can't find it. Unless
it's included in the cryptic 'update to current policy.'

--
Every citizen who has produced or acquired a product should have
the option of applying it immediately to his own use or of